Are You Ready to Turn Chaos into Peace?
You are busy, stressed and tired, but you want do better. You long for your home to be a place of refuge and love. You crave Our Father’s face and you desire to grow closer to your husband. You’re yearning to live a life like the Proverbs 31 woman – to be a virtuous woman who has it all together and who brings peace and harmony to your household. You know there are steps you can take, but you don’t have the time to figure out how to do it.
I understand exactly how you feel because once upon a time, that’s how I felt too. I was frustrated, overwhelmed and incredibly stressed. Walking into my home didn’t give me the sense of peace that I was longing for. All I could see at the end of the day were the things I’d failed to tidy up, or sort out. My to-do list was only growing and I had no idea where to start.
You can read my entire story here, but long story short, I felt trapped in a vicious cycle of disorganization and overwhelm, and it was causing stress on my marriage and discontent in my heart.
Then one day, it hit me. I not only needed to establish routines, but I needed to change my mindset – and that’s exactly what I did. I began viewing my husband as my ministry. I created routines and schedules that allowed me to manage everything without overwhelm. I mastered easy weeknight dinners that could be quickly thrown together around my children’s activities. I tackled Mount Laundry and all the other organizational tasks that go along with managing a household. My home life and my walk with God were improving. I felt closer to Him and to my husband. My life was transformed!
Do you long to transform your life and live it like the Proverbs 31 woman, too?
If the answer to that question is yes, then let me help you, because I know first-hand it can be done! I’ve compiled years of what I’ve learned into a monthly subscription box that can help you on your path to becoming the Proverbs 31 woman.
Enter ‘Her Husband’s Crown’ Digital Subscription Box
Each month, you will receive access to your Proverbs 31 “life in a box” which will include resources on the main facets of Proverbs 31 living:
Each monthly “box” will target all of these important areas of your life and will help you simplify and take control – and finally be able to live like the Proverbs 31 woman. You’ll begin to see positive changes in your home, your marriage and your walk with God. The best part is – you can download each module and work on it around your schedule.
Yes! Let’s Do This!
Our private Facebook group will be there for you if you need support, prayer or an encouraging word.
Her Husband’s Crown Monthly Digital Subscription Box will include all the resources below in the form of digital downloads for the Christian woman who yearns to pull it all together:
- Monthly Devotion
- Printable Scripture Cards
- Printable Poster
- Marriage Resources (helps, printables, date night ideas and much more) to draw you closer to your spouse
- Monthly Home Theme - we’ll declutter, organize and clean room by room
- Fun Feature – each month you’ll receive something just for fun (a crossword puzzle, coloring page, bookmarks or other fun surprises)
- Bonuses - each month will include videos and printables for Bible journaling and planners
- Private Facebook Group Membership for support and fellowship with other Christian women
How will my materials transform your life?
The best thing about these downloads and printables is that they can be done on your schedule in small, manageable chunks of time, but they will transform your life in all the following big and beautiful ways:
- You’ll discover practical, real-life applications for biblical concepts and verses
- You’ll establish a routine of spiritual disciplines you can follow for the rest of your life
- You’ll cultivate an awareness of the presence of God
- Your marriage and family relationships will be improved because you will finally feel that sense of peace you’ve been longing for
- Plus, you’ll increase your Biblical knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in a broad range of subjects pertaining to the Christian woman.
BONUS: For joining you will receive, as a gift, my Fabulously Festive Meal Planning Pack to take the stress out of weeknight and holiday meal planning ($27 value).
Yes! Let's Do This!
New to Proverbs 31? Want to learn more? Check out this post: Proverbs 31 Woman in Today's World