Do you have an Amazon Prime Membership? If not, you’ll want to join after reading this!
I’ve had Amazon Prime for several years now and love it because of all of the perks – mainly free and expedited shipping. If you order online, even just a few times per year, you’ll make the cost of joining back and more! It’s well worth it. You can even get a free trial to check it out (click here to get a free trial or to join) – with Amazon Prime Day coming July 15th and 16th, now is the PERFECT time!
So what is this Amazon Prime Day that I keep hearing about?
Well, now, in it’s fourth year, Amazon Prime Day has gotten bigger each year with each year topping the previous years’ sales. Amazon Prime Day is exclusively for those with the Amazon Prime membership and you can score some amazing deals. (Can you say knock off some Christmas shopping months’ early??)
What Deals Can I Expect for Amazon Prime Day 2019?
Amazon, which is touted this event as the as the largest shopping day in it’s history, promises to have deals every 5 minutes. It is predicted to beat sales from Black Friday!
There have been hints that Amazon will offer sales in the week leading up to Prime day, so be sure to check out your favorite items early and add them to your Amazon wish list.
Amazon has already started offering special sale items days in advance. (You can find pre Amazon Prime Day deals HERE)
Deals from previous years include:
- Deals on electronics.
- Special deals only available to Alexa or Echo Dot users. (We LOVE our Amazon Echo and Dots – we have one Echo and two Dots around our home and use them every single day – look for a future post on cool things for Christians using the Amazon Echo and Dot)
Deals to Watch for on Amazon Prime Day 2019
Here are some of the top items to watch for on Amazon Prime Day 2019 (I may just finish my Christmas shopping early this year!)
Home cleaning, handyman services and more – yes, from Amazon!
Instant Pot deals. Instant Pot pressure cookers sold out FAST on Black Friday and Cyber Monday and there’s plenty to point to them selling out FAST on Amazon Prime Day, too
Toys, Puzzles, Games and Other Children’s Products
Fitbit and Other Fitness Trackers
Amazon Branded Items
(Firesticks, Kindle E-Readers, and the Echo and Echo dot)
(I have both of these and LOVE them)
Craft Supplies and Tools
And much, much more!
Watch the Woman of Noble Character Facebook Page on Amazon Prime Day for more Amazon Deals!
Helpful Tips for Amazon Prime Day 2019
- You must be an Amazon Prime member to participate. A prime membership is $119 per year which includes free two-day shipping on prime items (most items are included), but you can get a free trial, as well (then cancel after Amazon Prime Day!)
- Free shipping from the Amazon Prime membership has saved my family hundreds of dollars each year. If you order from Amazon, even just occasionally, it will save you money.
- Amazon Prime offers a free 30-day trial, so you can participate in the sale and then cancel after the 30 days. It’s worth checking out if you are considering a membership, since membership also includes streaming Amazon Prime video (we use this often!), Prime photo online storage, Kindle Owners’ Lending Library of books, and 20% off diapers and 15% off baby registry items.
- Amazon Family is another perk of Amazon Prime and is fantastic if you have little ones in diapers – you get 20% off diapers plus, of course, the free shipping!
- College students can join Amazon Student and receive a free six month trial of amazon prime for free. If you refer a friend to the program, you receive $10 and your friend receives $10. Cha-ching! Save money on books and other back to school items!
- Start browsing Amazon now and add the items you have your eye on to your wish list (this is a must-do for big items such as electronics or those expensive toys on your child’s list)
Apps and Sites to Help You Save Even More Money on Amazon Prime Day
- The Amazon App – I’ve had this on my phone for years and it just keeps getting better. You can track deals, watch and waitlist a deal to be notified when it is available and so much more. If you plan on taking advantage of Amazon Prime Day, this app is a must-have!
- CamelCamelCamel.com is a free Amazon price history tracker. You can easily see if the item that’s been on your radar is really the best deal. You can also sign up to get price dropper alerts.
- Apps such as ShopSavvy or BuyVia allow you to price compare both online items and items in person (and if you are in a store you can scan the bar code) to find the best deal available.
Looking for great product recommendations? Check out this page of my website.
What’s on your wish list for Amazon Prime Day?
I have a Fitbit and some craft supplies, plus tons of Christmas shopping for my family!
What about you?
Do you have the Amazon Alexa? You’ll love these cool Amazon Alexa apps for the Christian women.
Because of Him,