**Please note that this post may contain affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link**
Whew! 2018 was a busy one at Woman of Noble Character! I published 182 blog posts (that’s an average of 3.5 per week!) on topics ranging from managing the home to marriage to growing in faith.
I also introduced a few courses and retired a few others.
I thought it would be fun to take a look at the top ten posts from Woman of Noble Character in 2018. The top ten was determined by looking at how many page views each of the posts had. The topics that made the top ten ranged from faith to Bible symbolism and even sex.
Did your favorite make the list?
Top Ten Posts From Woman of Noble Character in 2018
- The Four Types of Fasting in the Bible
Comparing the four types of fasting in the Bible including scripture references and applying the practice in today’s world
2. How to Be A Wife of Noble Character in Today’s World
Although originally posted in 2017, this post continues to be in the top ten posts from Woman of Noble Character.
What it means to be a wife of noble character in today’s world. A look at scripture and applying it to your marriage and home. Proverbs 31 woman today.
3. A Look at Birds in the Bible
This is another post that was originally published in 2017 but continues to make the top ten posts from Woman of Noble Character.
Birds in the Bible. A look at the symbolism of birds in His Word. Doves and sparrows in Scripture and their meaning with verses.
4. What Does it Mean to Be a Submissive Wife?
Yep, another post originally published in 2017 that continues to be among the top ten posts from Woman of Noble Character.
What does it mean to be a submissive wife? Does it mean that you are a slave to your husband’s every whim? Or does it mean something more?
5. Dating Your Husband For a Love That Lasts a Lifetime
Dating your husband. No matter how many years, trials, or children, dating your husband is a key to keeping your marriage fresh.
6. The Armor of God for Christian Women
What is the armor of God and what it means for Christian women. How to apply and live this scripture in your daily Christian walk.
7. The Surprising Link Between Clutter and Depression
This post, too, was published in 2017, but continues to make the top ten posts from Woman of Noble Character.
The link between clutter and depression – why it affects us and what to do about it including taking the first steps and the research behind it.
8. The Intriguing Symbolism Of Numbers In The Bible & A Look At One Through Five
The intriguing symbolism of numbers in the Bible and a look at numbers one through five and what they represent in God’s Holy Word.
9. Sex In A Christian Marriage What The Bible Says And Doesn’t Say
Sex in a Christian Marriage – what the Bible says and what it doesn’t say. What’s ok? What’s not? And what the Bible really says about it.
10. 10 Christian Women YouTubers You’ll Want to Check Out
10 Christian women YouTubers you’ll want to check out for encouragement, biblical marriage, modesty and other lifestyle topics about the Christian woman.
Honorable Mention (these posts ranked 11-20)
11. The Symbolism of Closed Doors: What God May Be Telling You
12. 7 Tips for When You’re Not in the Mood for Sex
13. Beauty is Fleeting: Looking Good For Your Husband
14. Christians and Depression – What the Bible Says and My Story
15. How Praying For Your Husband Can Change Both of Your Lives
16. Dozens of Wonderful Free Online Bible Studies for Women
17. 15 Beautiful Bible Verses To Encourage You During Difficult Times
18. Beautiful Bible Verse Bookmarks As A Gift To You
19. Praying for Your Husband 8 Day Prayer Challenge
20. Naomi and Ruth: 10 Tips to Be a Better Daughter-in-Law
2019 promises to be a great year at Woman of Noble Character. I can’t wait to see the top ten posts from Woman of Noble Character in 2019!
Follow the Woman of Noble Character on Facebook and you won’t miss any posts from Woman of Noble Character.
Because He Lives,